5 Fun Facts about Tiger Tribe
1. Meet Marley. Our loyal and devoted office mascot. Marley loves a good walk and following mummy and daddy everywhere they go. Marley comes to Tiger Tribe HQ four days a week and was the inspiration behind our Play Ball - Dogs!
2. Every day at 1pm the entire Tiger Tribe team (directors, designers, sales, warehouse) sit down together for a communal lunch around our big boardroom/dining table. The call to lunch echoes through the office, fork lifts are abandoned, phones are turned off (well mostly!), computers put on standby, Marley is always the first to the kitchen and work stops, at least for a while!
3. All of our products are designed and illustrated in Australia. In fact, we now have four in-house designers, including a new graduate recruit!
4. It usually takes about a year from new idea to finished product. There are so many steps along the way to getting a new idea off the ground. From sourcing all the components, creating the right design and illustrations, having the product manufactured and then shipped to us in Melbourne. Would you believe we are already starting to put ideas together for Christmas 2018!
5. Our products are almost as well-travelled as we are! You can now buy Tiger Tribe in over 15 countries around the world, including New Zealand, America, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, South Africa, Israel, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands…... And very soon Korea & Russia!