12 Days of Giveaways!
We wanted to do something extra special for our Tribe this Christmas, which is why we've decided to introduce one of our biggest and most exciting giveaways ever: the 12 Days of Giveaways!
From the 1st of December until the 12th, we are giving away 12 jam-packed prize packs to 12 lucky winners on Instagram! Do you have little ones at home who love dinosaurs, are obsessed with all things unicorns, love to draw or aspire to one day be a pilot?
Our Giveaways have all the bases covered - from babies and toddlers, to kiddies and tweens, we're sure to have everyone roaring with delight over our fantastic, fabulous, fun Giveaway Prize Packs!
For your chance to win, simply follow us on Insta: @_tigertribe_ + like the giveaway posts + tag a friend in the comments. It's that simple!
Terms and Conditions
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern Tiger Tribe's (the 'Promoter') competition giving you the chance to win one of 12 Prize Packs (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
There are 12 daily giveaways with one winner per giveaway. The total prize pool is valued at a total of $1,496.98 AUD RRP.
Prizes/Coupon Codes/Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or other credit. Coupon Codes/Gift Cards can only be redeemed online once, and must be used within one year of issue.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
When can you enter the Competition?
1. The Competition opens 8am AEST Sunday 1st December, 2019 and closes Thursday 12th December 2019 at 11:59pm AEST
2. The draws will take place after 8am each day to announce the winner of the previous day’s giveaway
What do you need to do to enter?
3. To enter, be following @_tigertribe_ on Instagram, like the giveaway post, tag at least one friend in the comments
4. You may enter as many times as you like
5. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. False, misleading or spam comments will not be included in the draw
What are the conditions of entry?
6. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
a. be aged 18 or over
b. have an Australian shipping STREET Address that is NOT a PO-Box Address
c. entry via Instagram post loaded on @_tigertribe_ account and in the '12 Days of Giveaways' posts only
7. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
8. 1 winner will be randomly drawn per day at approximately 8am on the day following the relevant prize pack.
9. Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using Instagram Direct Messaging. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 4pm the following day, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
10. Promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while prize packs are in transit, and is not liable for loss or damaged package
11. Prizes will be sent via courier
How will my personal information be used?
12. Any personal information you provide in the course of this Competition will be subject to these Terms & Conditions. You agree that the Promoter will use the contact details you provided as part of your entry to contact you in the event you are selected as one of the winners.
13. If you are a winner, you may be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your social media handle on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in any media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
14. Winners of the competition automatically agree to become part of the Tiger Tribe database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication
15. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
16. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
17. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
19. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Tiger Tribe logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audio-visual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
20. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
21. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.